THIS GRANT WILL PROVIDE UP TO $3,000.00 OF ECONOMIC RELIEF TO BUSINESSES THAT ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING TEMPORARY DISRUPTION IN BUSINESS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19). APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 1, 2020.
Small businesses & Nonprofits located in Altoona, Bondurant, Mitchellville, Pleasant Hill and Runnells are eligible to apply. Any business, 501(c)(3) & 501(c)(6) non-profit organization, 501(c)(19) veterans organization, or Tribal business concern (sec. 31(b)(2)(C).
- Business has a physical presence in Altoona, Bondurant, Mitchellville, Pleasant Hill or Runnells
- Business has 1 – 50 FTE (full-time equivalent employees)
- Business demonstrates an income loss due to COVID-19, incurred after March 1, 2020
- Business demonstrates a need for working capital to support its payroll expenses, rent, mortgage payments, utility expenses, or other similar expenses that occur in the ordinary course of its business
- National and regional chains located and owned by a resident of Altoona, Bondurant, Mitchellville, Pleasant Hill or Runnells can apply
- Local franchise owners who reside in Altoona, Bondurant, Mitchellville, Pleasant Hill or Runnells can apply
Local residents and businesses who wish to contribute to the Fund to support citizens and nonprofit needs can send an email here: Grants@epictomorrow.org